Sunday, April 3, 2011

What Do I Want ???

I always because of something didn't go smooth (or should said do it in my way), then I will get upset and feels that the whole day is just a unlucky day for me... Every thing is just going all wrong....... And I feels that I take things too serious, though is just a small thing... What Should I Do With Myself?? What's wrong with me?? I can't help but keeps thinks negative stuff and make my mood even worsen... I want to rely on you but I feels myself getting annoying... So you might feels the same... I should stop my terrible attitude... Who do you thinks you are?? No one should treat you nice and kind... You are not any special person... You are just an ordinary girl... Stop blaming stuff on other people... Stop get so spoiled!!! I really don't know what I had written here... All the bullshit stuff....

No comments:

Post a Comment