Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Missing You...

Received a call from my mum... It is about my grandfather's anniversary... Confirm on 14 of Sept... Which crash with my KL trip... After a talk with my friends regard the KL trip, I remember back my grandfather... That I not being able to attend his funeral... I still feel regret about that...I know my parents don't want to let me know at that time is for my own good.... When I think back the memories with my grandfather, it all about the time we spend at my grandfather house (at Penang Hill)... I miss there... Had been a long time, I didn't go back Penang Hill... The last look i had in my mind about him is the look he sleeping at the hospital bed... At that time, he already unconscious...  I don't even remember the last words he say to me.... I feel so sorry... Grandfather, please forgive me for that...


No comments:

Post a Comment