Saturday, August 28, 2010

Thinking...

 Recently I had been thinking a lot... About myself... M I get too protective by my friends and my family member??? Will I be able to do my thing without depending on my friends??? Will I be able to control myself without letting the emotions over take myself??? My EQ is too low... I have to learn to control my emotions... This kind of thinking started is because my friend help me to settle my stuff... Where I am the one should settle it... Without her help, I am just a useless person who only know how to cry... I have to stand strong on my both feet... Friends won't always be there for me at all times... I have to do it on my own... I feel myself get weaker... Just as my friend's boyfriend say... I really getting weaker... Last time, I am not like that... Maybe because of "you"... I really have to move forward on my own... STAND UP AND ACT JUST LIKE A "SHERO".... がんばってね、ィンフイ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment