Friday, November 5, 2010

Over-Relax ???

yesterday my friend came to my room and tell us a bad news... UUM announced that final exam had been delay... This is the start of panic station...
Some of my friends say want to go home since still got lot of days left before the actual final exam start... We are so frustrated because the delay of final exam make our 1 month holiday become shorter... (Actually I feel is just okay, since i don't have anything arrange up during this holiday.)

The story continue with the UUM might lack of food supply, cut-off electric and water supply, heavy rain in the coming few days might cause flood or the Thailand plan to let go the water (Not very sure how is it...) will cause flood too, lot and lot of stuff go in my ear... Well, it came off my ear at the same time.. (hehe...)
All my gang member was so panic and they phone all the people to get the bus ticket back to their homes... Well, I do feel a bit of afraid.. but I just don't think that is a very big problem for me.. (Somehow I truly believe this is a big problem.. but not to me... Weird sentences har??!! hehe)

At the end, I decide not to go home since H1N1 case(there are people left inside UUM and they survive..), except they really is cut-off the electric and water supply or UUM cancel-off the final exam... I will be left all alone at UUM since all my gang had buy the bus ticket for this morning or night... Well, I hope they safely reach their home and hope I will be safe at UUM too.. hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment