Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Money~~

*A long sigh* Spent too much money already for this semester... I really should plan how to spend my money wisely... So I had decided not going KL for practicum already... Stay at Penang better (I mean to my pocket).... v.v Though I really wish to work at KL... But practicum at KL mean loss more money while work there... At least when I stay at Penang, I can save up cost for transport, food and place to stay... And I really should stop online shopping...Or any big expenses... So I am not going to do the passport... Not going Thailand on the next semester... Have to save up for practicum usage (clothes, and other expenses [not really know what is it... But have to save for that... I will try not to use my parents money])... So sorry, guys... I want to have some good memorial with you all... But financially, I am not allow to do so... Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am such an idiot!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment