Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Frustrated & Worried ~~

Never imagine I will fail my major paper.... And because of that, I have to retake this paper.... When the thought that I might have to extend for another extra semester just for this paper, it make me feel terribly frustrated and worried!!!!!!!!!!! At that times, I feels so lost and down.... I just don't know what to do about it.... Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But because of this, I realized that lot of people around me worry about me, try to comfort me and help me to ask here and there (To help me solve my problem...)... I am so glad about this... One thing for sure now is that I don't have to extend for another semester, is more than enough for me now... This news bought to me by Happy and sponsor by Mong Mong... I am really happy to have you all as my lovely friends.... Thanks, guys and girls.. ^^ This is really our last semester together.......... Have fun, guys and girls... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment