Friday, September 3, 2010

A New Start Of My Holiday~~

What a way to start my holiday!!! Just reach home even tough the bus start at 6:30pm... I should be at home around 9:30... BUT because of a small mistake, we go to the bukit mertajam... Haiz... At that time, suddenly feel very down... Why at that time didn't voice out and ask??? Why the mouth seem like can not talk??? This is the time to say something... Why I always keep my mouth shut??? If I didn't say anything, others people won't know what I want... I really have to learn a lesson from here... And also just now my mom told the date change again... Again, my mood go down again... Why I always so easy to feel down??? Why I can't just thinking what should I do to solve the problem??? If just now Eddick Cheah or Sue Sue are not at there with me, I am sure that I will very frustrated and that the only thing I know how to do... Eddick Cheah can really think out a way to solve the problem while I am at there feeling moody... I really should change myself... A LESSON THAT I HAVE TO REMEMBER ALWAYS!!! 

1 comment:

  1. said wanna change but never seen u change!?

    ReplyDelete