Saturday, October 9, 2010

Stubbornness + Negative Thought ~~

Realized my stubbornness had gone to a very higher level... And because of this, yesterday night I made everyone had a bad time... I thought that they want to follow up but they didn't seem like want to... But I continue keep push them... After that I make them cut the line... Well, of course I didn't thought this will make them feel uncomfortable... I really think they want to follow and........................ After I had realized their uncomfortable, I just turn on my moody mood (Once I feel bad, I will just shut myself away)... I feel sorry for that... That should be our happy moment, but I make something unnecessary and make they feel bad... After that I just keep my moody mood with me, this continue make them feel more bad... I didn't want this to happen but it was me who made all those bad moments... I'm sorry.... If I didn't keep my moody mood on, then they might won't have the worsen mood...

I really stubborn about something is small... I feel so sorry for what I did... If we have properly line up, then we won't have any problem... Maybe you will think that I am thinking too much, Then "YES, I'm that kind of people that think a lot and is negative thought".... For you, this is a small stuff... But for me, I really did something bad...

I had many thought in my mind, I can't really translate all into words... Hmm... I should just make my stubbornness and negative thought go to the minimum level (of course, I don't know what is the minimum level)... I will really try... So that I won't bring any problem to other people because of them (Stubbornness + Negative Thought)...........

1 comment: